About this job
To expand our process development team in Aachen, which will soon move to Düsseldorf, we are looking for a student in biochemical engineering for up to 20 hours per week for 3 months. Afterwards the position may be extended, probably on a lower level.
Your tasks are:
- Support in the design of bioprocess facilities
- CAD drawings especially PFDs and layouts
- Support a cost estimate for equipment and building
- Documentation of the results in reports and presentations
We are looking for people that want to bring in their best, learn from the best, and create the best.
This job will suit you best if you
- Are studying chemical, biochemical or mechanical engineering
- Are an experienced user of Office software
- Have first knowledge in using CAD software
- Are interested in continuous optimization of processes
- Have good communication skills and intercultural competence and willingness to work in a diverse team
- Have good German and English language skills